A moderatly well-written account of a 20-something Canadian woman's experiences in the world. Be warned...this could get personal.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sex and Candy

Don't get the wrong impression from the title of this entry. I merely am listening to an old song, and I do enjoy the idea of sex and candy together. However, there won't be any narratives of my experiences with sex and candy here. Nope. Can't say I've had much experience with either, of late.

But I do believe that is getting a tad too personal, so I will change the subject.

What I really wanted to rant about today is the high percentage of hot people in the library. I mean, everywhere I turn I run into attractive people. I'm not even exaggerating here. I had no idea that ridiculously good looking people were also academically inclined. Although...if I were to use myself ....well I'm moderately hot and I practically LIVE in the library, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by how many hot people are here. It's quite distracting though. Especially considering the little tidbit of information I provided previously.

For example, there is this absolutely gorgeous man sitting behind me right now. I noticed him when I was trying to find a cubicle, and made it my mission to try and sit near him (for whatever reason). Unfortunately, the closest spot also happened to be one that WASN'T facing him. I was pretty disappointed, because it means that I have to actually turn AROUND to appreciate his beauty. He's this gorgeous tall and slim blond thing, with perfectly styled hair, and the most smashing tan that I've ever seen. He also seems to be rocking the punk look, which I absolutely adore. In my current state, I am tempted to just walk up to him and ask him to sex me. Ha ha ha. However, I realize how inappropriate that is (on SO many levels, so I'll just let crazy sexy scenarios play out in my head).

There is an element of hope here though; I think one of my girl friends knows him. Therefore, the chances of me meeting him one day are probable. In fact, I do believe we HAVE met previously. My drunken recollections are telling me that it was a booze-fueled, and very cold evening in Trappers (which I am slightly ashamed to admit, since it means I was in Trappers). I do believe I flirted with him shamelessly, as per usual. Drinks and me = a very straightforward attitude towards just about everything. I'm very straightforward when I'm sober, but holy shit, you get some booze in me and I tell it like it is. In all matters. Ha ha ha.

Anyways, I think I said some pretty.....R rated things, and I do believe he was game, but my girl friend decided at this moment that she wanted to leave the bar. Anyways, I'm 99.9% positive that that guy is THIS guy. Mmmmm. What a shame that I missed that opportunity.

Who knows what the future brings. I'll just make sure to party with her more, in the near future. OR I could just ask her about her sexy blond-god friend, and whether or not he likes cute blond girls.

But with my luck, he'd have a girlfriend by now, or be gay, or some other crazy scenario that means I can never have him. That's just how it goes with me.

Anyways, I am off to grab some eats.

Cheers!

No comments: