A moderatly well-written account of a 20-something Canadian woman's experiences in the world. Be warned...this could get personal.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

On Getting Wicked Hair Extensions

I don't have much time to blab right now, but I just wanted to express my EXCITEMENT about finally receiving my FULL HEAD SET of extensions today!!! I got them off eBay for $67.99, and they are worth EVERY penny. They're real human hair, clip on extensions. It's an 8 piece set, and it is amazing. I also tried to get a colour that is closer to the colour I have on my hair now, and I think I've got it! It's called Ash Brown, and it is fabulous. They are 20" of pure awesome. I look ravishing with them in. I will post a picture as soon as I take one with them in. Until then, I can only encourage people to get some for themselves; they are well worth it. However, don't bother paying retail price for them (which is in the hundreds of dollars, if its REAL human hair). Go on eBay. I bought from a Canadian seller, hairannex, and they are fabulous. Very fast shippers, and good prices.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Cheers!

No comments: