A moderatly well-written account of a 20-something Canadian woman's experiences in the world. Be warned...this could get personal.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

On Hating This Place

I'm not in the mood to talk, in depth, about how much I truly hate this place. I also doubt that you really want to read another post in which I bitch and moan. As such, I'm just going to say that it has become increasingly apparent to me that not only does Lakehead teach people had to work in a primary and secondary school environment, it also gets them back into the mindset of the very people who inhabit those schools. That is to say, I feel as if I am right back where I started, those many moons ago. Pettiness runs rampant.

However, I've decided to keep with my resolution, and rise about this shit. Hence, I am not going to perpetuate stupid actions by discussing them here. At least not THIS time.

The point remains though, that I hate this place.

Cheers.

No comments: