A moderatly well-written account of a 20-something Canadian woman's experiences in the world. Be warned...this could get personal.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

On My Date

So I had my date tonight, and I have to admit I am not entirely sure what's going to come of it. The guy was so hard to read...he was really sarcastic, and I had a hard time figuring out when he was joking and when he was serious. However, he did seem kind of into me. I can't tell. It didn't go horrendously, we talked the entire time, and laughed, and teased, and all that junk....but I still don't know if it will go any further than the one date. I just could NOT tell. And we didn't make any plans or anything...he waited with me to get on the bus and that was the end of that.

Anyways...I don't have a lot to say on the subject for two reasons. The first is what I already detailed above; I couldn't fuckin read the guy. The second reason is that I honestly don't care either way. If he calls me again, I will gladly go for a second date, and if he doesn't I won't care. I'm fine with whatever. It's not like I like him a lot at the moment. I am just intrigued...probably because of the hard to read thing.

Besides, I realized that I still have waay stronger feelings for C. I likes him a lot. I don't think that will go anywhere though, since I haven't seen him much this semester....

...anywaaaaaaaaaaaaayss....

That's all for now.

Cheers.

No comments: